Senior iOS Engineer
San Francisco, CA
At Stessa, we are on a mission to democratize real estate as an asset class and streamline the whole real estate ownership lifecycle. Our SaaS platform enables income property owners to track, manage, and communicate the performance of their assets. We are a small and passionate team of entrepreneurs and seasoned technology executives, and we have the backing of some of the biggest names in real estate.
We are proud to have built a product that our early customers love, and we’re looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team in the San Francisco office.
Mobile applications will soon become the most important way our users manage, track, and optimize their real-estate investments. As a founding member of the mobile team, you will design, build, and launch new mobile applications from scratch, and help lay the foundation on which our iOS applications are built going forward. Our ideal candidate is both a team player and an independent self-starter; is a perfectionist at heart but wants to release fast and iterate. If you thrive in a collaborative, startup environment and have a passion for creating amazing mobile experiences, we'd love to hear from you.
- Work closely with our talented Product, Design, and Engineering teams to design, build, and ship engaging mobile applications
- Help lay the groundwork to enable us to efficiently build out our iOS applications
- Collaborate with the team to learn and establish best practices and processes
- Define and help build APIs used between backend services and mobile applications
- Experience shipping and supporting high quality mobile applications on iOS
- Experience writing unit tests and UI tests for iOS applications
- Experience consuming, producing, and designing RESTful web services
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Fluent in Objective C and Swift
- Experience working in a startup or other fast paced environment a major plus
Stessa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Stessa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.