College and University - Recent College Graduate Opportunities
Dallas, TX /
Stevens Transport, Inc. – College Grads & Interns /
Stevens Transport, North Americas Premier Refrigerated Transportation Company, resides in the heart of Dallas, Texas. Servicing a prestigious list of Fortune 500 companies, Stevens specializes in transporting time-sensitive, temperature-controlled, and dry-expedited commodities across the United States, Canada and Mexico. For over 40 years, Stevens has been recognized as an industry leader in the Logistics and Supply Chain arena offering multi-modal transportation solutions and has never had a layoff.
WHY STEVENS TRANSPORT:
Family is a top priority at Stevens and those values are integrated into everything we do, every day. We understand that the most important “assets” are the people that support our continuous growth and success. From competitive salary and benefits packages, to defined career paths and growth opportunities, we take care of our people and take great pride in our efforts to build and sustain an inclusive workplace for all employees.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Stevens welcomes high-energy, forward-thinking individuals from all backgrounds and experience levels. We offer a wide variety of opportunities across all departments and divisions. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a debt-free transportation and logistics conglomerate, come join the over 750 corporate family members.
THE ROLE: We are continuously in search of the brightest and best from College & University Programs across the nation to bring on as departmental Manager in Training Role(s). Under the umbrella of Stevens Transport Companies, we have a variety of companies & departments that develop from within our future leaders. These roles are designed for those who want to develop under the top performers and leaders of our company to gain irreplaceable tribal industry knowledge.
General degree path alignments with roles in Stevens Transport Companies:
Supply Chain, Management and General Business:
- Fleet Manager - Managing inbound and outbound activities for drivers completing the transportation phase of the supply chain
- Capacity Planner – Matching, assigning, effectively rerouting Client Freight while optimizing capacity of fleet throughout multiple destinations.
- Account Manager – Manages and supports existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and continual growth
- Operations Manager in Training – Rotational training program that is either specific or diversified dependent on the candidates’ desires and strengths
Finance, Accounting and Economics:
- Business Advisor – Education and support for owner operators to effectively run their businesses as true partners of Stevens Transport
- Data Analyst – Analyzing variables to support sales & operations teams in making educated and competitive pricing decisions
- Accounting Coordinator – supporting internal and external parties through accurate reporting, invoicing, and bookkeeping under defined deadlines
- Business Intelligence Specialist – Create and leverage data automation tools for scorecards and dashboards for strategic business decisions
Sales, Marketing and Business Administration:
- Marketing Coordinator – researches & coordinates up to date market and industry trends to execute on executive leaderships visions and brand standards through multiple platforms
- Sales Analyst – market research, variable, and data analysis of industry to maximize sale revenue and profitability
- Business Development Manager – Strategically cultivate new client relationships for specified service offerings in transportation and logistics
- Logistics Specialist –Coordinate and negotiate with third-party carriers to secure excess freight delivery
- Business Advisory - Education and support for owner operators to effectively run their businesses as true partners of Stevens Transport
- Current College Student or Graduate in past 12 months
- High aptitude for learning and growth
Highly Beneficial Qualifications:
- Internship experience in Transportation/Logistics industry
- Recommendation from College Professor, Internship Organization, or previous work history
If you are a driven individual who thrives in an environment poised for growth for an already long-standing industry leading organization, then come make Stevens Transportation Family of Companies your new home.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Supplemental, and Life Insurances available + 401(k) retirement plan and quarterly match.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified candidates are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protected group status.