Senior Brand Manager
Commercial – Marketing & Product /
So what are we all about?
Stockeld Dreamery was founded in 2019 by entrepreneur Sorosh Tavakoli and food scientist Anja Leissner in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockeld’s first vision is to create the world’s most ambitious cheese. What does that mean? A cheese without cow’s dairy that is superior in taste and nutrition, constantly striving to use our planet’s resources wisely, accessible to all yet one of the top preferred cheeses by chefs and restaurants. Simply put, the world’s most ambitious cheese.
Want to come and build an iconic brand with us?
We’re on an exciting journey of reinventing the foods we love - starting with cheese. With the first product being launched, it’s all about getting the buzz out while growing the team and deciding on our next strategic steps. For that, we need a Senior Brand Manager to join the team and take lead on several important areas. Is the design on point? How do we best talk with our friends and expand our Stockeld consumer base? How do we talk in the most impactful way? Our ambitions are sky high, we need yours to be too.
What you'll get to do
- Build and establish Stockeld as THE iconic cheese brand that people will give a sh*t about.
- You’ll be key in nailing our tonality, presence and positioning in order to become the world’s most ambitious cheese
- Lead the design development, leverage brand building activities and of course keep your ears close to the ground in terms of market insights and trends.
- Keeping your ears close to the ground in terms of market insights and trends will be key as we will hit new geo grounds in the near future and knowing how to identify the local nuances will be of great importance
Few things you’ll need to be successful:
- We believe you have extensive marketing experience and have worked in a dynamic (potentially global) environment before
- You are comfortable with setting up the creative process, understanding the consumer dynamics and how to best identify relevant market insights.
- You have a hands-on prestigeless mentality, an analytical and structured way of working with attention to detail.
- As communication is key, your verbal and writing skills are top-notch in both Swedish and English.
• Join one of the fastest growing plant-based startups in Europe!
• Be a part of cheese-revolution and be an integral part of reducing human impact through a more sustainable way of eating cheese. This could be your opportunity to make a change. Being part of the team means that you will contribute towards a healthier planet by developing truly differentiated food products.
• Have a real stake in Stockeld through our employee option program
• Join a startup with a solid financial foundation, lead by experienced and senior leadership
Diversity is the key to our success
The challenges we are trying to solve have not yet been solved and we believe that having a team with a wide diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is key for us to develop a superior product for our customers. We value uniqueness and the skills you bring to our mission - creating the world's most ambitious cheese.
We encourage you to refrain from including any pictures, personal information (e.g. birthdate) or geographical locations in your application. All we look at is your professional experience.
Please submit your application in English.