Commercial – Marketing & Product /
So what are we all about?
Stockeld Dreamery was founded in 2019 by entrepreneur Sorosh Tavakoli and food scientist Anja Leissner in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockeld’s first vision is to create the world’s most ambitious cheese. What does that mean? A cheese without cow’s dairy that is superior in taste and nutrition, constantly striving to use our planet’s resources wisely, accessible to all yet one of the top preferred cheeses by chefs and restaurants. Simply put, the world’s most ambitious cheese.
Not the ordinary Product Manager - is that you?
We are now looking for one additional Product Managers to take full responsibility and ownership of specific products in a super dynamic and cross disciplinary / functional role. One could say that you’d actually become the CEO of a specific product and hence have a critical impact on the business growth.
What you´ll get to do
- Have the full ownership of one or several products in the portfolio.
- You will project manage the development process from prototype to launch and take lead on the various activities needed to get there.
- Work with a hybrid perspective combining the commercial, technical and strategic dimensions of the business.
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Supply Chain and Sales.
- Take our newly developed products to market and be responsible for their performance, future market expansions, defining market trends and gaps and come with recommendations on innovation pipelines.
Few things you’ll need to have be successful
- Extensive working experience from the food & beverage industry.
- You have successfully championed complex NPD projects with multiple stakeholders, taken ownership and both defined and delivered on business KPIs in a fast-paced organisation.
- Your experience from shaping and owning Business Cases have set you up for having a strong business acumen
- Your profound communication skills (in English and/or Swedish) means you collaborate efficiently with a diverse range of stakeholders, from clients to scientists
- Be a self-starter with intellectual curiosity and someone who solves problems in a creative way
• Join one of the fastest growing plant-based startups in Europe!
• Be a part of cheese-revolution and be an integral part of reducing human impact through a more sustainable way of eating cheese. This could be your opportunity to make a change. Being part of the team means that you will contribute towards a healthier planet by developing truly differentiated food products.
• Have a real stake in Stockeld through our employee option program
• Join a startup with a solid financial foundation, lead by experienced and senior leadership
Diversity is the key to our success
The challenges we are trying to solve have not yet been solved and we believe that having a team with a wide diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is key for us to develop a superior product for our customers. We value uniqueness and the skills you bring to our mission - creating the world's most ambitious cheese.
We encourage you to refrain from including any pictures, personal information (e.g. birthdate) or geographical locations in your application. All we look at is your professional experience.
Please submit your application in English.