R&D – R&D Manager /
So what are we all about?
Stockeld Dreamery was founded in 2019 by entrepreneur Sorosh Tavakoli and food scientist Anja Leissner in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockeld’s first vision is to create the world’s most ambitious cheese. What does that mean? A cheese without cow’s dairy that is superior in taste and nutrition, constantly striving to use our planet’s resources wisely, accessible to all yet one of the top preferred cheeses by chefs and restaurants. Simply put, the world’s most ambitious cheese.
We are a fast growing company and as Head of R&D, I’m now looking for a partner to together lead the team as well as strategically important product development projects. I’ll count on you to consistently improve our processes and ways of working in order to make us faster, more efficient and provide world class products to the masses.
As our R&D manager you will be involved in research, stay updated on the latest R&D development technologies and processes and therefore be well aware of the consumer expectations on our products. You will be involved in the research and make sure that all phases of the development are well documented and processed.
An important part of the role will be to lead parts of our R&D team and continue to foster a culture of trust, efficiency and collaboration. The current team consists of five stars and as we are planning to continue to grow, the leadership part of this role will be crucial for our future success.
What you'll get to do
- Consistently improve our processes and ways of working in order to make us faster, more efficient and provide world class products to the masses.Introduced and evaluated new food products to the market.
- You will be involved in the research and make sure that all phases of the development are well documented and processed
- Stay updated on the latest R&D development technologies and processes
- An important part of the role will be to lead parts of our R&D team and continue to foster a culture of trust, efficiency and collaboration.
What you'll need to be successful
- Solid and extensive experience from R&D and product innovation within food and from a cross-functional environment where you successfully lead and collaborate with teams
- Introduced and evaluated new food products to the market
- It’s beneficial if you have experience in managing customer relationships, quality control and from FMCG business.
- Proven leadership skills
• Join one of the fastest growing plant-based startups in Europe!
• Be a part of cheese-revolution and be an integral part of reducing human impact through a more sustainable way of eating cheese. This could be your opportunity to make a change. Being part of the team means that you will contribute towards a healthier planet by developing truly differentiated food products.
• Have a real stake in Stockeld through our employee option program
• Join a startup with a solid financial foundation, lead by experienced and senior leadership
Diversity is the key to our success
The challenges we are trying to solve have not yet been solved and we believe that having a team with a wide diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is key for us to develop a superior product for our customers. We value uniqueness and the skills you bring to our mission - creating the world's most ambitious cheese.
We encourage you to refrain from including any pictures, personal information (e.g. birthdate) or geographical locations in your application. All we look at is your professional experience.
Please submit your application in English.