R&D – Research and development /
So what are we all about?
Stockeld Dreamery was founded in 2019 by entrepreneur Sorosh Tavakoli and food scientist Anja Leissner in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockeld’s first vision is to create the world’s most ambitious cheese. What does that mean? A cheese without cow’s dairy that is superior in taste and nutrition, constantly striving to use our planet’s resources wisely, accessible to all yet one of the top preferred cheeses by chefs and restaurants. Simply put, the world’s most ambitious cheese.
We need you to set up and run our very own new Lab!
The doers and dreamers at Stockeld Dreamery are looking for our next Laboratory Manager who can take charge as we are about to move into a bigger lab and gear up to become a world class R&D function. You will be in charge of setting up and running the lab with all the new analytical equipment, tools and procedures. There will not be a fly able to enter the facility without you knowing!
What you´ll get to do
- Responsible to ensure that all staff are properly trained on lab procedures (SOP)
- Handling of security documents and responsible for our data integrity
- Conceptualize and implement efficient procedures and working methodologies
- Manage staff and laboratory activities (we got a lot of cheese to research and develop!)
- Making sure that maintenance and calibration of lab equipment is always up to date
Few things you’ll need to have be successful
- A degree in biology, chemistry or a related field within health or science is preferred
- Couple of years experience as a lab manager
- Managing people and project is what you enjoy
- Expert knowledge of laboratory health and safety protocols
- Having previously worked in a lab would be an added bonus
• Join one of the fastest growing plant-based startups in Europe!
• Be a part of cheese-revolution and be an integral part of reducing human impact through a more sustainable way of eating cheese. This could be your opportunity to make a change. Being part of the team means that you will contribute towards a healthier planet by developing truly differentiated food products.
• Have a real stake in Stockeld through our employee option program
• Join a startup with a solid financial foundation, lead by experienced and senior leadership
Diversity is the key to our success
The challenges we are trying to solve have not yet been solved and we believe that having a team with a wide diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is key for us to develop a superior product for our customers. We value uniqueness and the skills you bring to our mission - creating the world's most ambitious cheese.
We encourage you to refrain from including any pictures, personal information (e.g. birthdate) or geographical locations in your application. All we look at is your professional experience.
Please submit your application in English.