R&D – Research and development /
So what are we all about?
Stockeld Dreamery was founded in 2019 by entrepreneur Sorosh Tavakoli and food scientist Anja Leissner in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockeld’s first vision is to create the world’s most ambitious cheese. What does that mean? A cheese without cow’s dairy that is superior in taste and nutrition, constantly striving to use our planet’s resources wisely, accessible to all yet one of the top preferred cheeses by chefs and restaurants. Simply put, the world’s most ambitious cheese.
We continue to grow our R&D team
After two years of R&D we have now launched our first product with a very positive response from the market! Taking this first step is scary but at the same time super exciting. With plenty of more products to come and a brand new lab with extensive and advanced analytical equipment waiting for us, we are dedicated to continue to build a first class R&D team and succeed further. We are therefore looking to complement the team with an experienced and dedicated Food Chemist that can operate and navigate in our new surroundings.
What you´ll get to do
- Implement validated analytical methods already available to the food industry and train colleagues on new methods and ensure proficiency of analysts.
- Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory.
- Maintain accurate records and comply with Quality policy and ensure that all reported data are produced following established SOPs and QA/QC criteria.
- Embrace change through continuous improvement. Drives lab operations efficiencies to exceed expectations and reduce operating costs.
- Compile with safety regulations and guidelines and ensure that Sample and Analytical Plans are up-to-date and issued in a timely manner.
- Participate in assessing new equipment and develop new analytical methods as needed.
- Drives revenue growth through identifying gaps in the testing portfolio.
Few things you’ll need to have be successful
- Comprehension of analytical techniques and operation of laboratory instruments, such as LC, GC, MS, MS/MS, IR, UV, titration, particle size.
- Project planning and execution
- Effective communications in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, capable of prioritising and planning work activities
• Join one of the fastest growing plant-based startups in Europe!
• Be a part of cheese-revolution and be an integral part of reducing human impact through a more sustainable way of eating cheese. This could be your opportunity to make a change. Being part of the team means that you will contribute towards a healthier planet by developing truly differentiated food products.
• Have a real stake in Stockeld through our employee option program
• Join a startup with a solid financial foundation, lead by experienced and senior leadership
Diversity is the key to our success
The challenges we are trying to solve have not yet been solved and we believe that having a team with a wide diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is key for us to develop a superior product for our customers. We value uniqueness and the skills you bring to our mission - creating the world's most ambitious cheese.
We encourage you to refrain from including any pictures, personal information (e.g. birthdate) or geographical locations in your application. All we look at is your professional experience.
Please submit your application in English.