Palo Alto, CA /
Stockpile simplifies investing. Stockpile is an innovative fintech enabling financial prosperity for the entire population. We’re a high-growth, well-funded startup based in Palo Alto bringing world-class financial experiences to a continually growing customer base. As a Cashiering Ops Specialist on the team, you will manage a variety of inquiries relating to Asset transfers, checks/ wire deposits and withdrawals and ACH deposits and withdrawals. You must have a high level of attention to detail, customer service skills, and knowledge of the financial environment.
- Process customer money movement requests for ACH transactions
- Assist with trade executions or cancellations of open orders upon customer request
- Monitor daily risk/ margin call reports and perform account liquidations
- Research customer trade inquiries, correct potential trade errors and work with clearing firm to mitigate trading risk and exposure
- Maintain list of securities held within the Security Master List by adding, updating, and removing Securities related information such as symbol, CUSIP and company name, as needed
- Prepare daily Corporate Action announcements and processing of various events (tender offers, elections, rights offerings) and assist with client inquiries and requests.Perform routine and scheduled operational tasks such as report reviews, file transfers, customer monitoring, and other assigned duties in a timely and efficient manner
- FINRA Series 7 and 63
- Experience in brokerage equity trading
- Detail and process oriented, work with numbers comfortably and maintain a high degree of accuracy and the integrity of the data
- Operations experience, especially with cashiering, trade desk functions, and corporate actions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a time sensitive/ deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as daily deliverables, and able to work under pressure and time constraints with a sense of urgency
- Ability to exercise independent thought and judgement while adapting to new tasks with little notice
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business experience preferred, but not required
Our Company culture allows us to build a strong collaborative workplace. A community, even when we are working from home, promotes the value of supporting one another no matter what the circumstance is - a priceless perk. Explore the opportunity with us and we'll show you.
Stockpile is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Third Party recruiters are NOT allowed to submit unsolicited resumes to this posting or directly to any Stockpile employees. Please be aware that Stockpile is not responsible for any candidate submitted without prior agreement.