Customer Operations Representative (Temporary Assignment)
Palo Alto, CA /
Temporary Full Time
Stockpile makes buying your first stock easier, taking your next step, or help someone else take theirs.
Too many people never even get started investing because of all the unknowns that make the stock market intimidating. But when it comes to investing, starting is everything.
So, Stockpile makes everything easier: easier to get going, easier to get help, and easier to get it right.
We pioneered fractional share investing, stock gift cards, and custodial accounts for kids of any age. These firsts are why we’ve won various “best app” awards from Business Insider, MSN, and Forbes and why we’ve been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Consumer Reports, and many others.
Based in Palo Alto, Stockpile is venture-backed, and our extraordinary team comes from diverse industries and backgrounds. All of us are innovators at heart. Even more importantly, we all have big hearts – not something you find every day in Silicon Valley, but it’s what keeps us energized (along with the espresso and kombucha, of course).
We’re looking for exceptional talent like you as we grow our team and to carry our vision into the future.
Let’s start something great together!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide assistance to the customer operations team with back-office processes, data entry, document review, electronic filing.
- Provide assistance to online customers by responding to emails about seasonal topics such as gift card purchases and redemption.
- Troubleshooting basic technical issues and assisting customers having trouble accessing company offerings.
- Process information associated with client account(s), research more complex issues to correct/minimize customer concerns.
- Ability to remain flexible when required to work on multiple projects and various departmental functions.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service in a professional manner while offering unique customer solutions.
- May be asked to collaborate with customer service and/or operations teams to perform required work.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Exhibit passion, desire and willingness to deliver an exceptional customer experience during each and every customer interaction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite (e.g. word processing and spreadsheet) products and intermediate computer skills.
- Typing skills: Ability to type a minimum of 40 words a minute.
- Professional writing skills with good grammar and punctuation.
Start something new with us and apply for this role!
Stockpile | Starting is everything™
Stockpile is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Third-Party recruiters are NOT allowed to submit unsolicited resumes to this posting or directly to any Stockpile employees. Please be aware that Stockpile is not responsible for any candidate submitted without prior agreement.