Senior UX/UI Designer
San Francisco /
Regular Full time
Are you passionate about creating delightful and seamless experiences? Do you get excited about your work having a real impact on kids, parents, and individuals who are serious about managing their finances and investing in their futures? If yes, then join us at Stockpile!
Stockpile is a user-friendly investment app designed to empower families in building a secure financial future through collaborative, hands-on investing, and money management experiences. Our platform simplifies investing in stocks, making it accessible for both parents and children to learn and grow their wealth together. Children can learn by doing, making their own trades with adult approval, fostering financial literacy and independence. With a diverse selection of well-known stocks, Stockpile offers investment opportunities to suit families’ interests and goals.
We are based in SF Bay Area and Los Angeles. We value face-to-face collaboration as well as performance. In this hybrid position, the right candidate will be primarily remote and, depending on location, attend in-person meetings in SF or LA and travel occasionally to meet with the rest of the team.
What You Will Do
- Ownership: Own the end-to-end mobile app and web UX and designs.
- Design Artifacts: Create low and high-fidelity wireframes, clickable prototypes, journey maps, user flows, user personas, affinity maps, and other artifacts.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with product and engineering to translate business and user needs into a beautiful and delightful experience and manage the handoff to dev team.
- Prototyping: Employ design concepts and B2C best practices into functional prototypes.
- Journey Mapping: Create personas, journey maps, user flows, and site maps.
- Product Evolution: Work with the product team to iterate on product designs.
- Visual Language: Guide the creation of the product’s visual language and style guides.
- Design Critiques: Lead or participate in design critiques and give constructive feedback.
- Post-Launch: Continue to test the product post-launch and make decisions about necessary improvements or additions.
- With 5+ years of experience in B2C as the lead designer, you bring a wealth of expertise.
- Your background in B2C apps and payments or financial services products is invaluable.
- Agile methodology is second nature to you.
- Prior startup experience is a plus.
- You excel in design tools like Figma.
- Strong experience in ROI-driven A/B testing is a key part of your skill set.
- You thrive in a teamwork-oriented environment and remain productive even when UX stories aren't the top priority in every sprint.
- Your skill set includes UI/UX Design in HTML, CSS, JS and REACT.
- You have experience developing best practices, libraries, and style guides.
- Experience designing apps with 100K+ users.
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative data points to make decisions.
- Flexibility with work hours in the Pacific Time zone.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current industry trends and market conditions.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
Competitive salary depending on experience, education and location.
You will receive health insurance with 85% of premiums covered for you and your dependents ensuring your well-being.
Equity opportunities that align your success with the company's growth.
Access to a 401K plan to help secure your financial future.
The opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team and do meaningful work!
Submit your application now and experience the opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team and do meaningful work!