Palo Alto, CA /
Product Management /
Stockpile is an innovative fintech enabling financial prosperity for the entire population. We’re a high-growth, well-funded startup based in Palo Alto bringing world-class financial experiences to a continually growing customer base. As a Product Manager on the team we’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to develop and execute product initiatives. The right candidate is a creative product thinker who will play a key role in reimagining a customer’s financial journey by shipping transformative people-centric products that are impactful and easy to use. This person works together successfully with engineering, design, and other stakeholders throughout the company. They will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a strong technology team.
Stockpile simplifies investing.
- Drive product strategy and development balancing company vision with customer needs
- Understand user needs, behavior and expectations through customer engagement, research, and diving deep into quantitative data
- Be an expert on the market, the domain, the trends
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Lead by influence, both inside and outside the company
What You Need to be Successful for the Role:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a tech company
- Track record of quickly delivering high-quality user experience, ideally with some exposure to a consumer app or platform
- Track record of delivering a mobile app or mobile first experiences
- Experience working on a large scale platform or infrastructureAbility to lead and work autonomously, with a strong track record of execution
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ownership mentality
- Plan product launches and drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and maintain the product backlog
- Participate in all aspects of the product development process from idea identification to go to market and retention
- Knowledge of Jira/ConfluenceDeeply curious and motivated to push the boundaries to create delightful solutions and experiences
- Bonus: SaaS background, technical expertise, online investing or finance experience, startup history
- Available to work on-site when we go back to the office within the Peninsula (currently, Palo Alto)
Our Company culture allows us to build a strong collaborative workplace. A community, even when we are working from home, promotes the value of supporting one another no matter what the circumstance is - a priceless perk. Explore the opportunity with us and we'll show you.
Stockpile is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Third Party recruiters are NOT allowed to submit unsolicited resumes to this posting or directly to any Stockpile employees. Please be aware that Stockpile is not responsible for any candidate submitted without prior agreement.