Senior Hardware Engineer
At Stockwell, we are using machine learning and computer vision to build the retail platform of the future. In our world, brick and mortar stores look much different - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play so we can curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We’re looking for an experienced electrical engineer to join our growing team. Candidates should be self-motivated, confident starting a schematic from scratch and have experience building complex digital designs with high-end MPUs. Design engineers at Stockwell work closely with the manufacturing team and are expected to be involved in the entire product development process from inception to shipping.
Stockwell is building cutting-edge technology, both consumer-facing, and back-end software, to change retail. This is a great opportunity for successful candidates to be able to participate in and influence every stage of product design and manufacturing.
- 2 or more years of experience and a portfolio of previous projects with complex digital designs
- In-depth understanding of high-speed PCB layout
- Proficient with schematic capture software
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering (or a related field)
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsSelf-driven with an ability to execute
- 4 or more years of total EE experience
- Experience with RF design
- An interest in camera systems
- Experience building FCT fixtures for manufacturing