Field Operative - Install Team (Los Angeles)
Los Angeles, CA /
At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to rethink brick and mortar retail - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual to join our Operations team as a full-time Field Operative, specializing in the installation of our new stores. We just launched in Los Angeles and we will install and run hundreds of small automated storefronts in the Los Angeles area (think Amazon Go in a box) by the end of the year. We are looking for our first field operative to help us grow our presence in Los Angeles.
This is a full-time position based out of our warehouse in Bell Gardens (although the majority of your time will be in the field) and includes full company benefits.
Field Operative Responsibilities:
- Loading and transporting multiple stores in a box truck.
- Coordinate with property managers, security teams, and point people for access into private property and moving guidelines.
- Move, lift, and secure each unit to its final destination.
- Test locking and electrical components, troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Stock stores with products.
- Communicate with internal cross-functional teams while on-site.
Field Operative Requirements:
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (we will check driving history).
- With or without reasonable accommodation, must be able to lift or maneuver 100+ pounds, and team-lift up to 400 pounds (very short distances).
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Tech-savvy or electrical experience a huge plus.
- Experience in moving or deliveries (1 year preferred).
- Experience driving box trucks or other large vehicles (1 year preferred).