Account Executive - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to rethink brick and mortar retail - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial, self-starters to join our growing sales team. This is a valuable opportunity to join a scaling start-up that's bringing an innovative product to market. You will work alongside top performers in a positive, collaborative and driven environment.
In this role you will be responsible for driving and owning the entire sales process with prospective customers. Your job will be a combination of both creating sales leads and following up with inbound prospects. You will work closely with key stakeholders in order to understand their business objectives and educate them on Stockwell in a thoughtful way.
You must have the ability to build strong rapport and establish trust through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow up. In order to ensure success of your accounts you will need to coordinate resources with internal departments.
Ideally the candidate will have strong technical knowledge, and have proven success operating in fast-paced environments. Candidates must be able to manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in sales
- Ability to generate and qualify customer leads
- Proven track record for building customer relationships
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience establishing relationships with executives
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent follow-up abilitiesSelf-disciplined, hardworking, and proactive
- Effective team player with excellent customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for business development
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Experience in driving new product and business opportunities and working cross-functionally
- Outbound lead experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Technical sales experienceProficient in Google Apps
Working at Stockwell:
- Opportunity to be part of a well-funded growing startup
- Generous PTO policy and flexible work hours
- Free meals and unlimited snacks
- Upbeat and collaborative work culture