Field Operative - Houston
At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to build the world’s largest retailer. In our world, brick and mortar stores look much different - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual to join our Operations team as a full-time Field Operative, specializing in the installation of our new stores. We install and run hundreds of small automated storefronts in the Bay Area (think Amazon Go in a box) and are looking to grow our team as we scale.
This is a full-time position based out of our Houston warehouse (although the majority of your time will be in the field) and includes full company benefits.
- Loading and transporting multiple stores in a box truck.
- Coordinate with property managers, security teams, and point people for access into private property and moving guidelines.
- Move, lift, and secure each unit to its final destination.
- Test locking and electrical components, troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Stock stores with products.
- Communicate with internal cross-functional teams while on-site.
Qualifications and expectations:
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (we will check driving history).
- With or without reasonable accommodation, must be able to lift or maneuver 100+ pounds, and team-lift up to 400 pounds (short distances).
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Tech-savvy or electrical experience a huge plus.
- Driver's License
- moving: 1 year (Preferred)
- a clean driving record: 3 years (Preferred)
- box truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)