Head of Franchise Partnerships - SF Bay Area
General & Admin
At Stockwell, we are reimagining brick and mortar retail from the ground up by shrinking the store and bring it to where people already are -- where they live, work, and play. Our stores curate the relevant slice of a store for the unique locations they’re placed within, and because we use computer vision to recognize what items customers choose, we can sell anything out of our stores.
With 400 of our cabinet-style stores deployed today and a national expansion underway, Stockwell's business is bringing convenience and access to customers across the US
As we drive national expansion in our core business, Stockwell is simultaneously building out a new business line in our Stockwell Franchise Program, which will put the magic of Stockwell's autonomous store platform in the hands of anyone looking to capitalize on unused or underutilized retail space. You will play a key role in the company’s continued expansion.
We are seeking a partnerships executive to drive new business development and to establish a beachhead amongst new market sectors with a set of strategic partners. Our ideal candidate will have meaningful experience designing and executing deal structures with sophisticated technical integrations, and will help build the playbook for franchise partnerships with entities ranging hospitality, fitness, distribution, and/or CPG.
Join our growing team as we redefine brick and mortar and bring the power of autonomous retail to anyone, anywhere.
- Sales/Investment Ratio
- Market Penetration Rates
- Pipeline Leads & Conversion Rate
- Franchise Contract Renewals
- Achieve scaled partnerships expanding Stockwell at a national and international scale, spanning strategic direction, sales, and operational management.
- Manage relationships with a breadth of partners, likely including, but not limited to, Hoteliers, CPG companies, distribution companies, and universities.
- Define and model a set of financial levers that inform early deal structures, balancing speed to market against top-line growth and opportunistic capital injections.
- Work with our product, design, and engineering teams to help define integration touchpoints and ensure a smooth handoff from signing a deal to piloting to scaled deployment.
- Collaborate with marketing, pr, and communications teams on go-to-market strategy for partnerships programs, maintaining brand alignment on all initiatives.
- 3+ years in a strategic partnerships role across CPG, distribution, hospitality, e-commerce, retail, or a related field.
- Experience dealing with Senior Executives across customer organizations.
- Capable of both developing a vision and translating it into detailed execution.
- Proven experience with pitching and signing new partners across verticals, to drive revenue expansion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate documentation, presentations and reports.
- A working understanding of financial modeling, and the ability to draft contractual language from scratch.
- 5+ years in a strategic partnerships role at a CPG, distribution, hospitality or e-commerce company.
- Familiarity with all aspects of sundries / vending sales and development processes including multi-unit portfolio management, inventory fulfillment and technology integration/tie-ins.
- Existing professional relationships with Distribution, CPG, or Hospitality companies.