Customer Support - Senior Agent
At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to rethink brick and mortar retail - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
At Stockwell, nothing is more important to us than our customers. We design our app and stores to provide a seamless experience, we work closely with customers to co-curate the best assortment of products for their community, and we make sure each of our stores are always well-stocked. As our first customer support associate, you will be the voice of our company and will be the first bridge of communication between us and our customers. You will be responsible for translating our customers needs and concerns to the rest of the company, and ensuring that we always respond promptly to those needs. We’re growing rapidly and we’re excited to have you join the team as our number of customers grows 10x over the next year!
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's degree in english, communications, or an equivalent degree. Our customer support tickets are processed online, so excellent writing and communication skills are required.
- Create an exceptional, friendly, personalized experience for each of our customers.
- Provide timely and empathetic support.
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and work cross-functionally to find prompt resolutions.
- Coordinate support tickets with the appropriate teams (service, operations, engineering, sales).
- Track high-level metrics and create weekly reports and summaries.
- Identify and report on new trends based on user feedback and concerns.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service.Bachelor’s degree in english, communications, or equivalent degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including off hours and weekends.
- A passion for quality assurance and creating great customer experiences.
- Ability to take initiative, stay organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Gmail.
- Experience and comfort with generating high-level data reports and summaries.