People/Talent Coordinator (Oakland)
At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to rethink brick and mortar retail - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated People/Talent Coordinator to join our growing People Operation team. You will be responsible for supporting our in-house Recruiting and People Programs through providing excellent coordination and project execution in a fast-paced growing start-up. Your organization and excellent communication skills will allow you to manage a high volume of scheduling, reviewing resumes and ensuring a positive candidate and new employe experience. You will work closely with the People Operations Manager and Recruiting team to attract and hire new employees and be a key cross-functional team player for all our growing people needs. This is a key opportunity to come in at an early stage of team growth to make a sizeable impact and shape your professional aspirations around people programs, recruiting, HR and culture.
- Schedule phone, video and onsite interviews
- Support the execution on recruitment goals and objectives
- Screen resumes to qualify candidates for hiring managers to interview
- Contribute to the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Support and contribute to the Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations and personal data privacy regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
- Support and manage various people programs, projects and tasks, from onboarding to internal employee tools and content.
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative, operations, human resources, or recruiting related work
- Ability and willingness to learn and work cross-functionally across various teams
- Passion about HR/People Operations and/or Recruiting
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes quickly and efficiently
- Experience with HR tools such as an ATS and/or HRIS
- Strong problem-solving skills and team player attitude
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field