Account Manager - Chicago
At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to build the world’s largest retailer. In our world, brick and mortar stores look much different - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial, self-starters to join our account management team. This is a valuable opportunity to join an early and fast growing team to make an impact on how we service our clients through creative and effective customer success strategies.
In this role your primary responsibility will be to work with account executives to manage the relationships with current clients. This includes educating and training clients, facilitating the process for onboarding, and uncovering business needs. You must have the ability to build strong rapport and establish trust through a consultative approach, and balance several clients at once. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can effectively manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions focused around driving adoption for both clients and end customers.
Ideally the candidate will have strong technical knowledge, and have proven success operating in fast-paced environments. Candidates must be able to manage multiple customers at once.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- Minimum 2 years client-facing experience
- Relationship management experience
- Proven track record for building customer relationships
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent follow-up abilities
- Self-disciplined, hardworking, and proactive
- Effective team player with excellent customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for business development
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility
- in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Experience in driving new product and business opportunities and working cross functionally
- Outbound lead experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Technical sales experienceProficient in Google Apps