At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to build the world’s largest retailer. In our world, brick and mortar stores look much different - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to support the planning and implementation of our marketing and advertising activities. You’ll be wearing multiple hats in this hand-on role as part of a new and growing Marketing team overseeing the branding and marketing for a new AI product. This is a great opportunity to exercise your existing skills while expanding into wider ownership over new projects.
For this role, you should have a general understanding of marketing fundamentals and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics. Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns and getting hands on with various marketing projects (communication materials, awareness building, user analysis and more).
- Manage administrative tasks to ensure Marketing plans are executed.
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports.
- Support market research work to identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates.
- Execute our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Coordinate marketing efforts to acquire new customers, engage existing customers and build our brand.
- Support competitor research and demand for our products and services.
- Execute social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Execute and support the development of promotions in conjunction with our product and retail team - both in our app and through signage in our stores.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts with collateral.
- Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish.
- Attend company conferences, trade shows, and other promotional events.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords, Google Docs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills and collateral creation.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.