College Ambassador (Houston)
Houston, TX /
At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to rethink brick and mortar retail - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
This is a part-time commission based job.
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial, self-starters to join our team.
We’re looking for Campus Ambassadors to be our eyes and ears at your university. You will be empowered to develop and deliver tailor-made sales & marketing plans in order to generate interest on campus. You’ll help identify new opportunities, be a point of contact for students and staff, create social content, and help run events. Additionally, you’ll be an important voice and source of feedback, helping to shape the future of Stockwell and retail technology.
Ideally, you have a natural ability to relate to different people on many different occasions. This job offers the opportunity to maximize your strengths and develop important sales and marketing skills while building relationships for your future career.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record for building relationships
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent follow-up abilities
- Self-disciplined, hardworking, and proactive
- Passionate about startups
- Well-connected across campus
- Effective team player with excellent customer service, communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills
- You’re a student and are available for at least the next six months
- Passion for business development
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Experience in driving new product and business opportunities and working cross-functionally
- Outbound lead experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Technical sales experience
- Proficient in Google Apps