Team Manager, Consulting Services (D365 F&O)
Team Manager – Dynamics 365 | Finance and Supply Chain Management (D365 F&SCM) /
Full-time Remote /
Stoneridge Software began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? After considering the idea and continually seeing the need for a business partner who could successfully deliver software implementations, Eric Newell, Becky Newell and Cody Marshall founded Stoneridge Software. As a 2023 Inc. Best Workplaces Honoree, member of the Microsoft Inner Circle, and award winning Microsoft Solutions Partner for Business Applications and Modern Work, we’ve developed a proven process for project delivery, a laser focus on long-term support to empower our clients’ success and a way to enjoy our work with a high degree of integrity. We know how to use tenacity to get the work done but we also know how important it is to balance work with the rest of our lives. Stoneridge Software has cultivated a flexible working environment, flexible vacation time, paid parental leave, continuous learning and development, and social wellness initiatives that bring a sense of belonging to all.
Our team is dedicated to helping customers get it right when it comes to software implementation and technology. We play as hard as we work, we embrace every opportunity to learn and share our success. What are you waiting for? Join us!
Stoneridge Software is looking for a motivated, passionate, and experienced Team Manager who will build and develop a team of functional consultants that help our clients to win. As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for leading individual team members of a specific competency within Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (Finance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management, or Solution Architecture), and at all levels of expertise, as well as providing strategic people leadership in a fast growing, entrepreneurial, values-driven environment.
Your focus will be on ensuring our team is well-positioned to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations, by leveraging your expertise of people management and technical implementations and/or consulting services. Team Managers are responsible for the growth and development of our team members, fostering a culture of service and learning, and exhibiting our values. Our Team Managers also act as a voice of our clients and team members by providing feedback and helping to drive improvements in key areas of our business.
A Day in the Life
- Lead a team with functionally diverse backgrounds and experiences by providing clear vision and fostering excellent levels team collaboration.
- Establish and achieve team member individual targets; this includes identifying appropriate professional skills and technical mentoring plans for each team member, while also aligning individual team member plans to broader team and organizational goals.
- Lead resourcing decisions as new opportunities, carefully balancing capacity across the team and proactively reporting upcoming changes or risks.
- Build and manage strong relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate the sharing of information to ensure informed business prioritization and decision making.
- Drive alignment across all departments to ensure a holistic "One Stoneridge" approach to delivering services with the highest quality and speed to value.
- Operate as an outstanding people leader, with proven track record of attracting, retaining, and cultivating high performing talent that is both a company fit and will contribute in meaningful ways to the long-term goals of Stoneridge Software.
- Partner with the Senior Team manager and Practice Director on strategic initiatives to continue to build upon/scale the existing delivery capability (people, processes, tools and attitude)
- Foster and champion psychological safety and a positive team environment.
Markers of Success
- Responsible for ensuring average billable hour targets for all direct reports is at target on a quarterly and annual basis.
- 8.2 overall engagement score via OfficeVibe. (Relationship and feedback tool)
- Meet mutually agreed upon goals with the Senior Team Manager. Goals will be defined on a quarterly basis per organizational strategic priorities.
- 4+ years' experience leading, managing and motivating a team through various stages of growth and learning development.
- A track record of exceptional partnering across various internal business groups, executive stakeholders, and execution partners with ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Proven impact and influence skills – has the ability to work broadly across disparate groups to gain agreement on direction, integrate disparate opinions into cohesive strategy/message and present/defend recommendations.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and creative communication skills, including ability to translate insight into content, create slide or written presentations, create overall communication plans.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity; work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-speed environment.
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum 8 years of business experience in Operations, Program Management, Process Design, System design, or Support Engineering. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- Industry exposure and knowledge of market trends in either Manufacturing, Agriculture, or Construction.
- Consulting Experience preferred.
Work Location: This position is available on a REMOTE basis in the United States or REMOTE in Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan).
Travel Required: Incumbent is expected to regularly meet with client teams across the United States and Canada will be asked to attend industry events from time to time.
Health and Wellness
- Medical Insurance (premiums for employees paid for by the company)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) contribution program (US) or RRSP Benefits (Canada)
- Life insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Paid flexible time off
- Paid sick time (US) or floater days (Canada)
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Mobile/internet reimbursement
- Employee and family assistance program
- Learning and development allowance
- Employer charitable contribution
- Social wellness clubs
- Professional coaching
- Paid business mileage
- Home office and wellness allowance (US Only)
- HSA contribution (US Only)
- Our philosophy is to provide compensation that is Competitive, Equitable, and Driven by Performance. Various factors impact our pay ranges including market conditions and national salary data. To determine competitive salaries within this range we consider candidates skills, qualifications, and experience. These are national ranges, inclusive of bonus opportunities and could represent multiple role levels.
US (USD): $100,000 - $150,000
We live and breathe our core values:
Integrity | Technical Excellence | Tenacity | Client Centric | Enjoy Our Work
They are the fabric of our company and a reflection of our organizational culture. Our values are a part of our talent acquisition process, how we operate our company and how we partner with our clients. We enjoy our work by exhibiting our technical excellence and tenacity while being inherently client-centric with integrity toward every customer engagement.
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique. Growing the best team is at the center of our strategic plan. To be successful in this, we strive to create an inclusive environment and build a sense of belonging by celebrating our differences and ensuring fair and equitable treatment for all our team members.
We will comply with local guidelines regarding infectious diseases and vaccine requirements. Team members who are required to travel to client sites, conferences and events that are not in Stoneridge Software offices, must comply with the client's COVID-19 policies and procedures or have an approved exemption.