Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Any / Remote U.S. /
StormForge offers Kubernetes performance testing and rapid experimentation to help teams proactively deliver flawless app performance and cloud efficiency without manual trial-and-error. StormForge uses machine learning to automatically, test, analyze, and optimize your Kubernetes applications based on your cost and performance goals. It’s done automatically, so you can ensure the success of your applications without manual tuning. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build out an all new experience for optimizing software using our advanced machine learning technologies. Your role will be taking the lead on user interface implementation: working with designers, engineers, and product managers to enable our users to get the most out of their applications.
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Developing new user-facing features
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Bridging the gap between UX design and technical implementation
- Collaborating with other team members including designers and backend engineers
- You should have a strong background in software engineering with 5+ years of experience
- Experience working with production-grade React development
- You believe a beautiful design requires beautiful code
- Unit and integration testing, i.e. with Jest and Cypress
- Agile development experience
- Experience with design systems, i.e. Material-UI
- Experience with TypeScript
- Strong communication skills - we want to know your thoughts and input!
- Experience with backend technologies and languages, including Go and Python
- Familiarity with containers and Kubernetes
Why join StormForge
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
- Ability to work remotely
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup!
StormForge does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that does not have a signed agreement with Stormforge.