Senior Product Champion
StraighterLine is an innovative online educational platform that helps solves the #1 issue facing students today – the skyrocketing cost of college.
Do you want to build products that drive the direction and future of education? Do you want to pave the way and know you are fundamentally changing people’s lives? Do you want to join a vibrant team that is passionate about their mission?
Did you answer yes to the above questions? Are you ready for a unique challenge? Then this is the job for you!
Our ideal candidate will form insights and find innovative ways to interact with our customers and stakeholders and bring our product to students. They will harness the passion and energy of teams across the company to bring solutions to our customers. We are looking for a proven candidate who will strongly contribute to the product and customer vision.
Key objectives for this role include:
- Provide business training on existing products as well as training on product changes.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultation for product management
- Perform high level user acceptance testing for the newly developed applications working closely with Technology teams
- Provides product development and project management consultative services to assigned business areas
- Work closely with clients and our Product Mangers to design and implement new functionalities
- Develop and foster strong customer relationships
- Be a product expert
- Ability to perform product demos to customers
- Proactively own and manage high-touch customer relationships. Provide single point of contact for customer issues
- Research and resolve client issues
- Makes proactive client calls to ensure client satisfaction, issue resolution, and client retention
- Related Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of related education and experience, delivering customer-facing products/service using an agile process.
- Experience being a core member of product or program teams
- Minimum of 3+ years management experience in a cloud/SAAS based internet business.
- Demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new areas quickly
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Experience in online learning, adult learning, LMS based courseware and/or academic environment is highly desired but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated success contributing to the definition and launch of products