Bilingual Sales Representative
Duluth, GA /
At StraighterLine we are on a mission to help students succeed!
StraighterLine is the leading provider of high-quality, affordable, online courses that help learners earn college credit and meet their professional goals. Each year, 150,000 learners take one of StraighterLine’s 215 courses to upskill into new careers or earn credit from over 2,000 colleges and universities worldwide. StraighterLine works with institutions and corporate partners to provide their students and employees with flexible education options that allow them to work and learn at their own pace. Visit www.straighterline.com for more information.
Working at StraighterLine
StraighterLine team members work every day knowing that they are helping learners on their path to employability and career success. We're an inclusive team that fosters collaboration, that trusts and communicates openly. Like our students, we are lifelong learners and strive for excellence in our work. We are committed to bringing innovative solutions to the field - your ideas will never go unheard. And, best of all, we love to celebrate each other's contributions and wins.
We also know how important a life outside of work is, and the support that employers can contribute.
See the end of this posting to learn more about our great benefits.
Are you highly motivated and resourceful in achieving results? Can you maintain progress towards a goal in spite of obstacles and adversity? We have an opportunity for you!
ChildCare Education Institute (CCEI) is our division dedicated to teacher training exclusively for the childcare industry. Due to growth, we are currently seeking a Bilingual Sales Representative for our Duluth, GA office.
We are seeking tenacious and charismatic individuals to take their next career step with us. We will rely on you to utilize effective selling skills, to be responsible for accurately disseminating information to potential students to SELL CCEI’s programs and products via phone contact with childcare center directors and other appropriate contacts, in defined territories.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Increase market penetration by cold calling assigned territories to promote and sell CCEI’s on-line training
- Prospecting; cold calls to non-customer child care centers within the territory and disseminate information about training programs
- Inbound calls; follow-up and potential enrollment of students from all inbound calls from segments in assigned territory
- Reliable work attendance is a condition of employment
Qualifications - Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter that possess the following skills, attributes, experience and knowledge:
- 1-2 years inside sales experience
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking required
Benefits - We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including:
- Low-cost health, dental and vision plans with extensive networks
- 15 days vacation, 5 sick days, 11 public holiday
- 401K with match, immediately eligible
- Education Assistance - you & your family have free access to all StraighterLine courses
15 days paid vacation, 5 sick, and 11 public holidays
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage (*one option full funded by StraighterLine)
401K Safe Harbor plan: StraighterLine contributes 3% of your total salary whether you contribute or not
Six weeks paid parental leave
Free StraighterLine courses for you and your family members
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.