StraighterLine, an innovative online educational platform that delivers college level courses for credit and prepares students for enrolling into degree programs, is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented IT Technician to join our growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and maintaining technology infrastructure and supporting staff on all IT and communication systems, providing customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of onboarding process
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Manage and monitor office network equipment and infrastructure including VPN and remote access
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Support VoIP phone systems for internal staff
- Respond to Tier 1 Help Desk requests from internal customers
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end users
- Demonstrated ability to clearly document tasks, policies and processes
- Experience managing and supporting the following:
○ Windows 7, 8 & 10
○ Mac OS X
○ G Suite
○ MS Office 2019
○ VoIP phone systems
○ Windows and Mac workstations and peripherals
Recognized by Fast Company as one of the “10 Most Innovative Companies in Education,” the New York Times, Inside Higher Ed and more, StraighterLine's innovative courses and relationships with colleges makes higher education affordable again. StraighterLine is backed by leading venture capital firms like FirstMark Capital -- a New YorkCity-based venture capital firm with a history of successful investments in online, consumer-focused and education businesses -- Chrysalis Ventures, and three of the best known education-focused investors City Light Capital, ReThink Education and New Market Ventures.