Software Registry Client Success Manager
At StraighterLine we are on a mission to help students succeed!
StraighterLine is the leading provider of high-quality, affordable, online courses that help learners earn college credit and meet their professional goals. Each year, 150,000 learners take one of StraighterLine’s 215 courses to upskill into new careers or earn credit from over 2,000 colleges and universities worldwide. StraighterLine works with institutions and corporate partners to provide their students and employees with flexible education options that allow them to work and learn at their own pace. Visit www.straighterline.com for more information.
Working at StraighterLine
StraighterLine team members work every day knowing that they are helping learners on their path to employability and career success. We're an inclusive team that fosters collaboration, that trusts and communicates openly. Like our students, we are lifelong learners and strive for excellence in our work. We are committed to bringing innovative solutions to the field - your ideas will never go unheard. And, best of all, we love to celebrate each other's contributions and wins.
We also know how important a life outside of work is, and the support that employers can contribute.
See the end of this posting to learn more about our great benefits.
The Client Success Manager serves an integral role in managing our growing client base of software clients. This role is responsible for building strong relationships with childcare providers, government agencies, and other stakeholders, helping them maximize the benefits of our software solutions, and ensuring their continued engagement and growth.
We are looking for candidates based in the Washington DC/Baltimore metro area who are able to come into our Arlington, VA office once or twice a month. We are also open to applicants living in the following states: MD, PA, VA, GA, UT, CO, FL, DC, TN, NC, WA, WI, TX, SC, ME, CA, NJ, KY.
The target start date for the position is January.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients, understanding their unique needs, goals, and challenges.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries, concerns, and providing exceptional support.
Product Adoption and Onboarding
- Guide clients through the onboarding process, ensuring a smooth and successful implementation of our software.
- Train clients on the features and functionalities of our statewide registries platform, helping them unlock its full potential.
- Monitor client usage and adoption, proactively identifying and addressing any potential roadblocks.
Account Growth and Expansion
- Collaborate with clients to identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional features or services to meet their evolving needs.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to promote new products or enhancements that align with client requirements.
- Support occasional RFP responses for new and existing clients.
Issue Resolution and Support
- Act as an advocate for clients within the company, ensuring that their concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues and technical challenges, coordinating with the appropriate internal teams.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Analyze client data and usage patterns to provide insights and recommendations for improving their experience and achieving their goals.
- Create regular reports and dashboards to showcase the value our software delivers to clients.
Customer Feedback and Product Improvement
- Gather feedback from clients to understand their pain points and suggestions for product enhancements.
- Collaborate with the product development team to prioritize and communicate client needs.
Client Retention and Renewals
- Monitor client satisfaction and engagement levels, taking proactive measures to ensure high retention rates.
- Assist in contract renewals, negotiating terms and agreements as necessary.
- Bachelors in Early Childhood Education, Non-Profit Management, Public Policy or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of the early childhood workforce
- At least three (3) years' experience with online data systems for the early childhood workforce (or a related field)
- Organizational leadership and management experience with a demonstrated track record of successful growth
- Significant experience working within nonprofits and/or academic institutions managing government contracts
- Solutions-oriented, innovative thinker with a commitment to ongoing evaluation and systems improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
Unlimited PTO, 13 public holidays
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage (*two options fully funded)
401K Safe Harbor plan: 3% of your total salary whether you contribute or not
Six weeks paid parental leave
Free courses for you and your family members