CET +/- 4h /
Engineering 🧙♀️ /
In the digital age, content rules.
More people are now involved in creating and distributing content, than ever before. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
Beyond a headless CMS, we are building an open composable content platform. Infinite customization capabilities, the largest open-source community, and a broad open ecosystem.
🙏🏾 Why your role is important at Strapi
As a product-driven company developing open-source software, we are looking for a curious and autonomous frontend engineer to join us. Values such as humility, transparency, and is eager to explore and learn are necessary to enjoy this role.
As part of the Engineering team, you will contribute to building the best Headless CMS software out there. Working closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Quality Assurance Engineers to find the best solutions for the users. You will join one of our squads each with a different focus: Developer Experience / Content / Cloud / Product Growth / Expansion.
Building Open Source Software used by thousands of developers and users around the world means every choice impacts many businesses and developers’ lives. The community is very involved and will act as a mentor to help you become a better developer.
If you're a naturally curious, team-first thinker who thrives on delivering quality work in a supportive environment that encourages you to be your best, come join us!
This role is fully remote, CET +/- 4H
📋 What will my job look like on a daily basis?
- Contribute to defining the roadmap with the other squad-mates.
- Implement the new features of the product.
- Make Strapi more stable and robust by writing effective code and testing it.
- Collaborate with other developers, product designers, and product managers in all phases of product development.
- Find solutions to solve users' issues.
- Work with product designers to maintain and evolve our design system.
- Review and help the community contributors.
💙 About you:
- Requirement: at least 4 years experience in a similar position.
- Requirement: Advanced experience with React and its ecosystem (Redux, styled-components, storybook).
- Requirement: Within +/- 4 hours from the France timezone. We will open to remote positions anywhere in the world when our process allows enough flexibility.
- Requirement: Fluent English.
- Experience with testing tools (jest, cypress).
- Already worked with design system tools.
- Experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs.
- A curious, versatile, and autonomous person who loves to try new techs they're not familiar with.
- Significant experience with web development and bringing software to production.
- Experience with testing.
- Team player and excellent communication skills (empathy, listening).
- Passionate about learning, teaching, and helping others.
- Bonus: Professional experience with a CMS (Built applications/websites using a well-known CMS).
- Bonus: Already worked/contributed to an open-source project with a community of users.
- Bonus: Experience implementing Accessibility standards.
Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply 🙏
👾Strapi benefits mindset:
- Work from anywhere: We're a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: We win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You'll always be up to date: We’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: From day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual off sites: We gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: We offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists.
- Emergency Days: 5 days a year for difficult and unexpected situations with no need to provide any proof of justification.
💥 Our Talent Acquisition process:
- This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- First video call with the Talent Acquisition Team or the hiring Manager
- Technical assessment & Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- References check
- Values assessment
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details.
🎉 Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi's mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!
It is important to us to create an accessible and inclusive candidate experience. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the hiring and interview process.
📖 Want to learn more about us?