Advisory – Consultancy /
This internship program is for candidates who are looking for Co-op training as a prerequisite for their graduation from the university.
The program is designed to enrich the participant's knowledge and provide them with the skills needed in this early stage of their career to be ready for their professional lives.
The program duration is 6 to 7 months (as per the university requirement).
- Outstanding academic achievement: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Strategy, Operation, Finance, Project Management, Engineering, IT, or relevant degrees.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English (orally and written).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent document development through MS Office.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and relationship-building abilities.
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Creative and Curious approaches.