Live Stream Technician (Contract)
Stream Club is a social broadcasting platform for the world's most creative minds.
We are a small team of symphonic clarinetists, travel journalists, software engineers, and make-up gurus turned entrepreneurs. In a past life, we built products used by millions at companies like Twilio, The Points Guy, DoNotPay, and Omni and we've been featured in Business Insider, The Hustle, Protocol.com, Crunchbase, and more.
You might be a good fit if
- You think anyone should be able to make, sell, and earn regardless of where they live.
- You understand that creators are experts in their craft but often have minimal experience running a business.
- You believe we'll succeed by instilling creativity, security, and stability.
- You care about solving customers' problems and enjoy taking on new projects not part of your core responsibilities.
- You are excited about working with a small, fast moving team and value extreme autonomy when working on company goals.
Stream Club is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.