Customer Success Associate
Sales & Success /
Customer Success Associates at Street Context work closely with Account Managers and CSMs to support our managers and users throughout every step of their journey with us. Once our customers, some of the largest banks and broker dealers in the world, have chosen to purchase our products, CSAs will support the Success team in bringing them the value they signed up for by educating users on the product and workflows, communicating new feature enhancements, and gathering user feedback to inform the product roadmap.
Our Customer Success Management team is also crucial in our mitigation of account churn by fighting to win back disengaged users. On accounts you support, you are intimately involved in the user strategy in all aspects of the account life cycles - pilots, maintenance, renewals, and any additional services required to grow the accounts. You will have a team of Customer Success Managers to support you in your decision-making and across all aspects of the accounts you support. You’ll also have the opportunity to own Boutique accounts, in which you’ll be responsible for maintenance and making sure they renew year over year.
As a foundation, you will need to familiarize yourself and continually update your understanding of the market we operate in, our users' workflows, and how we fit into the broader enterprise on the sell side. Additionally, you’ll become a product expert, understanding how the Street Context offering augments the users workflow and how to effectively convey the value proposition of our products.
- Successful Onboarding of New Users: Communicate with and assist our users in understanding our product so they receive the maximum value and return on investment. Ensure users are updated on new product features and guide users through significant milestones such as upgrades, new releases, and feature enhancements.
- Supporting Pilot Opportunities: Collaborate with our Account Executives and Account Managers to close pilots with new and existing customers and leverage the CSM team to build pilot strategies.
- Using Data to Support Decision Making: Understand client needs to supplement value driven from outside of the SCX platform. Build reports with key user metrics and/or client engagement data that Account Owners and CSMs can use to drive expansion opportunities with exec sponsors.
- Support the Administration of CRM: Manage our Salesforce instance by administering fields, creating validation rules, and designing efficient flows to streamline our processes. Tackle ad hoc inquiries diving into data clean-up initiatives to keep our records updated.
- Manage Internal Business Intelligence Tools: Support the GTM team in facilitating the use of business intelligence tools such as Looker and Planhat. Optimize CS workflows using Planhat automation and configure internal and client-facing dashboards using Looker. Tackle data and report errors, ensuring data accuracy and smooth functionality across systems.
- Monitoring User Health to Minimize Churn: Forecast and track key user metrics (e.g. logins, sends, etc.). Prepare reports on user status to communicate to internal and external leadership to help drive decision-making. Identify users who have fallen into bad health and support the creation of holistic strategies as a CSM team to bring them back to ensure their satisfaction and retention.
- Acting as the Voice of Our Users: Be the internal voice of our users and create a continuous feedback loop to advocate for our users needs. Act as a liaison between users and our internal teams, and field inquiries to appropriately escalate and resolve issues.
- Identify Opportunities for Process Improvement: Help document, create, standardize, and optimize CSM processes that can help our team scale. Help plan, manage and execute Go-to-Market and Customer Success initiatives.
- Continual Education & Training: As the Street Context offering and the broader industry evolve, and the Customer Success team evolves, you’ll be responsible for leveraging internal and external resources to continually educate and train yourself, equipping yourself with the knowledge and tools to effectively communicate and sell Street Context.
Your Know How
- You have experience in a customer-facing role, though not necessarily in our industry
- You are curious, with a habit of lifelong learning
- Your EQ is through the roof and compliments on your communication skills follow you everywhere you go
- You are comfortable with data and don't shy away from an Excel sheet
- You are coachable and integrate feedback into your conduct and professional development goals
- You have the motivation, drive, and energy required to sustain a high level of client-facing activity
It's A Bonus If
- You are experienced with go-to-market and product analytics tools such as Salesforce, Planhat, Zoom, and business intelligence products like Looker or Tableau
- You have worked on a trading floor or have experience working with capital markets, specifically in research, sales, or trading
- You have experience in the B2B SaaS space
You Can Expect
- To be included, encouraged, engaged, heard, and recognized for your effort
- To make a constant and direct impact on our platform, our processes, our users, and our team
- To love your work and its challenges, but also know the company respects your downtime too
- To always be clear on where the company is headed and how it’s going to get there
- Competitive cash compensation practices, equity incentives and investments in your professional development
$50,000 - $62,000 a year
This is the qualified range for the base salary. Note that there is a variable bonus component to the full compensation package.
Street Context is on a mission to build more efficient capital markets. We're developing technology that provides highly scalable sources of customer insights for investment banks, brokerages, and independent research providers. We provide our customers with insights that enable them to pinpoint revenue opportunities, build client intel, and anticipate the needs of the market.
We take ownership of our projects and work together to foster a fun and transparent environment. Our days are spent thinking through complex scenarios and tackling major challenges using innovative technology. We’re agile in our process and responsive to the market, seeking to fundamentally improve an institutional industry. We are a team of experts, joined by outstanding advisors and world-class investors, on a quest to build a superior product and a top-notch company. We work, play, and win as a team. We enjoy spending time with one another and celebrating our accomplishments together.
If you see an opportunity for yourself with us, apply now to continue the conversation and learn more about how you can become part of Street Context.
Street Context is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity and gender expression, receipt of public assistance, record of offences, sex, or sexual orientation.
To that end, Street Context is committed to making our recruitment processes as accessible as possible including providing accommodations during the recruitment and hiring process as required. Upon request, Street Context will consult with applicants to provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.