Technical Support Analyst
As a Technical Support Analyst, you're part of a Client Services team that is focused on making our clients successful and happy when using our platform. You will take on a breadth of customer-facing responsibilities and serve as a key liaison between Street Contxt and its customers in the institutional finance industry. Your importance to our mission and direct contribution to our continued success cannot be under spoken.
You're the first point of contact for our clients when they need help or have questions. You’ll communicate with a diversity of institutional finance professionals consisting of traders, salespeople, research analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, and everyone in between. You will be in contact with users from around the world –ensuring their product experience is phenomenal. You’ll also be working alongside our top-notch sales and engineering teams to socialize our customers' feedback internally, and conquering anything that comes our way.
Additionally, you'll drive the continuous improvement process by relaying clients' suggestions and concerns across the organization. You’ll work collaboratively to build exceptional customer support for our customers by monitoring short-term and long-term metrics. You will find yourself surrounded by exceptional people, from all walks of life, in pursuit of a common goal. The growth you will experience in this role is second to none, as you are stepping into an environment with a firm commitment to professional and personal development.
- You're fanatic about customer support, satisfaction, and product adoption + you know how to measure, drive, and quantify these
- You have prior experience in business and customer-facing roles related to Customer Success Management, Account Management, Sales, or Customer Support
- You have experience managing customer feedback + working cohesively with Engineering and Product teams to prioritize bugs, client issues, and product improvements
- You have a friendly and professional demeanour, enjoy communicating with people all day, and can easily develop a positive rapport
- You can think quickly on your feet and problem solve independently
- You have a sense of humour and your patience is in no short supply
- You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities at once
- You excel at Excel
It's a bonus if
- You have direct support experience in banking/finance or a SaaS startup
- You’re familiar with a variety of web-based support desk platforms such as Zendesk, Olark, etc
- You’re experienced in database query languages, SDLC, etc.
- You have an understanding of the institutional finance space and maybe even a little bit of software and product development
- You have knowledge of technical terms like SMTP, SPF, DNS, etc
- You’re insanely driven and are committed to success
You can expect
- To be included, encouraged, engaged, heard, and recognized for your effort
- To make a constant and direct impact on: our platform, our processes, our users, and our team
- To always be clear on where the company is headed and how it’s going to get there
- To hustle and work hard doing things that you love, while knowing that Street Contxt is full of fun-loving, game-playing maniacs who also know when and how to recharge
- The truth in everything you read in this posting and on our website; because we do what we say we do
Street Contxt is reinventing client coverage in capital markets. Street Contxt enables sell side brokerages and independent research firms to efficiently and profitably cover clients from every value segment. This is done by leveraging proprietary, smart data technology and machine learning to match the right client with the right content and resources in order to eliminate overload, improve engagement and client experience, and increase cost-effectiveness. Designed with rigorous cybersecurity measures and a customizable user experience, Street Contxt integrates seamlessly with a firm's existing software and systems. Street Contxt brings transparency, accountability, scale, and profitability to institutional client coverage, allowing firms to scale and stay ahead of changing regulations.
Contributing to the growth of a game-changing product gets our team fired up! At Street Contxt, we take ownership of our projects and work together to foster a fun and transparent environment. Our days are spent thinking through complex scenarios and tackling major challenges using innovative technology. We’re agile in our process and responsive to the market, seeking to fundamentally improve an institutional industry. We are a team of experts, joined by outstanding advisors and world-class investors, on a quest to build a superior product and a top-notch company. With our HQ in the heart of Toronto, we work, play, and win as a team. We enjoy spending time with one another and celebrate our accomplishments together.
If you see an opportunity for yourself with us, apply now to continue the conversation and learn more about how you can become part of Street Contxt.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.