Customer Success Manager
Sales & Success
As our Customer Success Manager and customer champion at Street Contxt, a Formation 8 backed company, you bring deep sales and customer success experience and strong senior management relationships with firms to our powerhouse team. Let us be clear: this role is not for the faint of heart. A born leader, you're someone who strives to build something great, ride the highs and lows, and are ecstatic about the prospect of being a key member of a sales team committed to making a big impact in the institutional finance space.
You’re a smooth operator and know how to quickly move between client offices in Canada and New York, ensuring users get the most out of our platform. You'll own your accounts from an executed contract, through implementation, onboarding and ongoing nurture. Owning client renewals and sentiment, you'll track the engagement of our customers and their users, ensuring clients are deriving value from the Street Contxt solution. Your experience in developing and maintaining processes for client onboarding, knowledge base content, FAQs, webinars, and documentation will add to your success in this role.
The owner of your success, you'll manage the customer journey from the moment the pen is put to paper and the partnership begins. This will inevitably see you forming new partnerships with best-in-class organizations in the institutional finance industry. In this role, you’ll get a crash-course on what life is like at a high-growth, fast paced startup. This is your opportunity to grow with Street Contxt as we continue to cement our platform in the day-to-day business of our clients.
An expert in combining a sales and customer success techniques, you bring a fresh perspective and passion for customer experience on a holistic level. You’re a strong communicator and experienced liaison, and you have the track record to show you can manage everything from software requirements on custom projects to clients’ expectations of the platform as a whole, while building solid relationships with senior level users, influencers, and everyone in-between.
You’ll take on success-focused responsibilities including; driving customer success metrics (NPS and Health Score) and communicating risks to internal teams in real time.
This position works collaboratively with other internal business teams to ensure our customers achieve ongoing success, and you’ll develop case studies to use as tools to promote best practices and product usage. You’ll also spend time on-site at client offices in New York, the UK and Canada - so your passion for travel will be satisfied.
Our Customer Success Manager's most important focus is on driving trust and providing consistent value to our users while establishing healthy, long term relationships with each one of our clients.
- You have solid relationship management chops, have owned an account portfolio with both growth and renewal targets
- You have experience obtaining client sentiment and feedback, and liaising with product and development teams to enhance core offerings
- You’re intuitive such that you easily identify market trends and are quick to jump on opportunities
- You have a friendly and professional demeanour, enjoy communicating with people all day, and can easily develop a positive rapport
- You’re insanely driven and are committed to success
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You operate autonomously, know when to ask questions, and don’t need to be micro-managed
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in when challenged to reach a goal
It's a bonus if
- You've worked in a startup focused on enterprise software
- You’ve worked on a trading floor or have intimate experience working with capital markets, specifically in research, sales, or trading
- You've been involved in selling and implementing software solutions on the buy and sell side
- You have experience building NPS and CSAT surveys, retention monitoring/mitigation, gathering client feedback, and building case studies
You can expect
- To be included, encouraged, engaged, heard, and recognized for your effort
- To make a constant and direct impact on: our platform, our processes, our users, and our team
- To always be clear on where the company is headed and how it’s going to get there
- To hustle and work hard doing things that you love, while knowing that Street Contxt is full of fun-loving, game-playing maniacs who also know when and how to recharge
- The truth in everything you read in this posting and on our website; because we do what we say we do
- This requires up to 20% travel to our clients' offices in New York City, and The United Kingdom
Street Contxt is reinventing client coverage in capital markets. Street Contxt enables sell side brokerages and independent research firms to efficiently and profitably cover clients from every value segment. This is done by leveraging proprietary, smart data technology and machine learning to match the right client with the right content and resources in order to eliminate overload, improve engagement and client experience, and increase cost-effectiveness. Designed with rigorous cybersecurity measures and a customizable user experience, Street Contxt integrates seamlessly with a firm's existing software and systems. Street Contxt brings transparency, accountability, scale, and profitability to institutional client coverage, allowing firms to scale and stay ahead of changing regulations.
Contributing to the growth of a game-changing product gets our team fired up! At Street Contxt, we take ownership of our projects and work together to foster a fun and transparent environment. Our days are spent thinking through complex scenarios and tackling major challenges using innovative technology. We’re agile in our process and responsive to the market, seeking to fundamentally improve an institutional industry. We are a team of experts, joined by outstanding advisors and world-class investors, on a quest to build a superior product and a top-notch company. With our HQ in the heart of Toronto, we work, play, and win as a team. We enjoy spending time with one another and celebrate our accomplishments together.
If you see an opportunity for yourself with us, apply now to continue the conversation and learn more about how you can become part of Street Contxt.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.