We help people who work for themselves save time and money on things like insurance and taxes by providing simple, easy to use software, tools and services. The world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms like Uber, Etsy, Airbnb, Instacart, Postmates, Rover, TaskRabbit, Care.com, and others use Stride to help recruit, retain and motivate their communities of independent workers.
We're located in the heart of San Francisco's South Park district and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
About The Role
We are hiring an in-house recruiter that can manage both technical and non-technical hires from end-to-end. You will own and drive the recruiting function, working closely with the VP People, executive team, and hiring managers to identify their needs and hire great people. You have ideally worked at a startup before, understand the competitive market for all openings, and have the ability to partner well with hiring managers. If you have experience with full-cycle recruiting and sourcing/pipeline strategy, but don’t mind getting down in the weeds to execute and crank through process, we want to hear from you!
- Run full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, and closing candidates)
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand their needs, manage expectations, and prioritize requisitions
- Utilize and brainstorm innovative sourcing channels
- Track and measure all aspects of the recruiting cycle in Lever (ATS)
- Streamline recruiting and hiring processes as needed to improve the candidate and employee experience
- Maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for all openings
- Ensure a first-class candidate experience for all applicants
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a strong focus on recruiting for technical roles
- Proven success of hitting hiring goals and time-to-fill expectations
- A strong technical understanding of the current technology landscape
- A solid track record of establishing trust with Hiring Managers; you have opinions on what makes a successful recruiting program and the confidence and experience to influence others
- You enjoy a challenge and problem solve problems strategically on a daily basis
- You are flexible, adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are tech-savvy and adapt quickly to new technology and process; experience with Lever and the full GSuite are preferred
- Your attention to detail is rivaled only by your impeccable grammar and excellent reading comprehension; you take pride in a well-crafted email
- A self-directed multi-tasker, you’re able to tackle a myriad of tasks thrown your way. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and iterate creatively as needs change
Please include both your resume and cover letter when you apply!
At Stride we work hard, sweat the details, and enjoy life away from computer, too. We are a diverse group that celebrates and supports our differences. Our benefits include a competitive salary and equity package, health, dental, and vision plans, a kitchen stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, a stipend for wellness programs, commuter benefits, flexible vacation time, parental leave, a culture of learning and development, a dog-friendly office environment, and more!