Sales Development Representative
We help people who work for themselves save time and money on things like insurance and taxes by providing simple, easy to use software, tools and services. The world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms like Uber, Etsy, Airbnb, Instacart, Postmates, Rover, TaskRabbit, Care.com, and others use Stride to help recruit, retain and motivate their communities of independent workers.
We're located in the heart of San Francisco's South Park district and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
About the Role
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious Sales Development Representative to identify and ignite new partnerships with even more companies that have large communities of independent workers.
- Identify and qualify new partners that could benefit from Stride’s offerings
- Make contact with qualified companies and ignite new relationships
- Work with our Partnership Managers to schedule calls & meetings with new partners
- 1-3 years experience, ideally working for a SaaS / Software company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to articulate and present our value proposition to target partners
- Ability to systematically prioritize target accounts
- Strong research skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to learn about prospective partners or our industry
- Ability to develop pitch decks and use data to strengthen our value proposition
- Experience working for or with on-demand / gig economy platforms
- Experience working with benefits products and platforms
- Experience working for a startup during its growth inflection phase
At Stride we work hard, sweat the details, and enjoy life away from computer, too. We are a diverse group that celebrates and supports our differences. Our benefits include a competitive salary and equity package, health, dental, and vision plans, a kitchen stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, a stipend for wellness programs, commuter benefits, flexible vacation time, parental leave, a culture of learning and development, a dog-friendly office environment, and more!