Senior FP&A Analyst
Stride Health’s vision is to create economic security for everyone who works for themselves. We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them the economic security they need to thrive.
Launched in 2014, we’ve been solving important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
As our business expands, we’re looking for a Senior FP&A analyst to drive key financial planning and business reporting. You’ll work cross-functionally with each business unit to guide key decisions, manage budgets, and track financial performance. You’ll be a champion of our core business performance metrics and a partner across teams to make sound financial decisions. You’ll have the opportunity to develop new infrastructure and financial disciplines in our rapidly scaling consumer technology company.
- Drive key corporate decisions through the preparation of financial and business-related analysis in such areas as lifetime value, customer acquisition cost, sales funnel performance and revenue forecasting
- Develop and maintain consolidated reports to keep the business informed and aligned around financial, strategic, and operational performance/goals
- Manage forecasting across each company performance metric and our core operating model
- Budgeting: Equip team team to set and manage independent budgets
- Makes recommendations to business leaders regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities
- Aid in the preparation of the strategic plan, annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Investor reporting: Prepare financial performance reporting for investors and Board Meetings
- Partner reporting: Performance reporting to our external partners
- Lead and manage special projects and ad hoc analysis, including sizing new markets & expansion opportunities
- Build revenue tracking infrastructure: Reconcile and track revenue from an ecosystem of hundreds of partners
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves
- Bachelor's degree specializing in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Corporate FP&A and/or Accounting experience
- Thrives in the ambiguity of a rapidly growing and constantly evolving startup environment – experience and success in growth stage company desired
- Capable to work cross-departmentally in supporting all areas of the business (from Member Experience, Operations and Marketing) through fact-based problem-solving
- Ability to interface with senior executives and develop appropriate reports as requested
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Care.com, and others, and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!