Marketplace Partnerships Manager - Wealth
We help people who work for themselves save time and money on things like insurance and taxes by providing simple, easy to use software, tools and services. The world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms like Uber, Etsy, Airbnb, Instacart, Postmates, Rover, TaskRabbit, Care.com, and others use Stride to help recruit, retain and motivate their communities of independent workers.
We're located in the heart of San Francisco's South Park district and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
Marketplace Partnerships Manager, Wealth & Financial Services
About The Role
We’re looking for a Marketplace Partnerships Manager to manage and grow our portfolio of banking, savings, retirement and financial services providers to expand how we deliver economic security to our members. An ideal candidate is a business leader with experience and expertise in financial services or savings ready to take on more general management responsibilities for our financial services and savings businesses. You’re someone who wants to make financial services work for people who work for themselves.
What we’re looking for:
A strong desire to make financial services work for people who work for themselves. Many financial instruments and wealth generating (and saving) products aren’t designed for self-employed individuals. We’re here to change that.
Ability to navigate the wide array of financial services providers and vendors ranging from legacy business and innovative companies. Business development, sales and partnerships, and vendor management experience.
Experience developing & managing relationships, both internal & external to a business. Excellent communications skills, including public speaking & presentation. Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across functional areas at Stride & externally with partners. Analytical skills to prioritize and determine how to invest across business opportunities.
- Manage our portfolio of business partnerships to provide banking, savings, retirement and other financial services to our members
- Be Stride’s subject matter leader on financial services and savings and determine new products and services we should offer
- Cross-functionally manage all business priorities for each wealth-related product and service we offer or deliver through Stride
- Lead business development, vendor evaluation, partner relationship management, product integrations and business growth for all finance and savings products and services
- Project manage large initiatives and efforts in coordination with financial services partners & internal teams
- Represent Stride’s brand, platform innovation, member experience, and technology within the financial services industry
Nice to have
- Contracting and vendor management experience with financial services providers
- General management responsibilities including business growth, product integrations and operations
- Experience working in a fast-paced early stage startup environment
At Stride we work hard, sweat the details, and enjoy life away from computer, too. We are a diverse group that celebrates and supports our differences. Our benefits include a competitive salary and equity package, health, dental, and vision plans, a kitchen stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, a stipend for wellness programs, commuter benefits, flexible vacation time, parental leave, a culture of learning and development, a dog-friendly office environment, and more!