Senior Product Manager - Marketplace
Product & Design
Stride Health makes software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them the economic security they need to thrive. Launched in 2014, we’ve been solving important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our insurance marketplace launched Stride with personalized Health Insurance recommendations as our first product. We’ve since expanded to six insurance products and growing! Now we’re looking for a dedicated Senior Product Manager to mature, evolve & grow our benefits marketplace for people who work for themselves.
As Senior Product Manager for Stride’s Marketplace, you will lead our efforts to expand our marketplace product suite, integrate our marketplace products throughout our customers’ lifecycles, and invest in our growing set of government exchange & insurance partner integrations. You will collaborate with cross-functional counterparts in design, engineering, marketplace operations and member experience to drive our monetization engine for the business.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about our championing the needs of people who work for themselves, delivering great consumer product experiences, and collaborating to solve hard problems.
- Manage our existing Marketplace of insurance products to improve conversion, cross-sell, and scale revenue
- Translate underlying trends in the future of work and self-employed individuals around the globe into financial security product needs today and for the next 5 years
- Own the roadmap and sprint priorities for our marketplace enrollment funnels while partnering with Design and Engineering to execute against your objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs to drive marketplace expansion beyond personal insurance products
- Work with external insurance, financial services, and other strategic partners to bring new products to market, analyze performance, and improve the design of those products
- Collaborate to guide efforts between technical and non-technical teams (Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Design) to ship product enhancements that deliver seamless consumer experiences, revenue scale and product-line profitability
Recipe for Success
- 5+ years of consumer software Product Management experience
- Ship Product: manage the entire process of conceptualizing new products and refining existing ones
- Ruthlessly prioritize: identify the highest leverage opportunities and work cross-functionally to drive them into being
- Move quickly, with the customer in mind: Drive user research with health bouts of strategic intuition to support rapid-cycle testing with users prior to delivering requirements to engineering
- Analytical mindset: leverage our bountiful consumer data streams to drive funnel optimization in maturing products
- Exceptional communication skills with a knack for decomposing problems
- Entrepreneurial drive, strong desire for ownership, and passion for building delightful product experiences
Cherries on top
- Previous management experience
- Experience with e-commerce products and optimizing purchase funnels
- Experience with data/information-rich product experiences
- Experience with products that have heavy operational/business processes behind the scenes
- In-depth knowledge of on-demand/part-time customer segments
- Insurance or financial services industry expertise
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive. We’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day. Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Care.com, and others, and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners. Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!