Partner Marketing Manager
Stride is on a mission to help people who work for themselves be more productive and successful. We partner with companies like Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Etsy, Instacart, TaskRabbit, Rover and others to help their communities of independent workers save time and money on things like insurance and taxes.
We’re looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative Partner Marketing Manager to grow our ecosystem of partners through marketing programs and sales enablement, own our partner success strategy and execution plan and drive our partner product roadmap.
- Growing our ecosystem of partners by building awareness and generating demand for Stride’s partner-facing offerings
- Developing inbound marketing programs to develop qualified leads for our partner management team
- Supporting our partner management team with materials and tools to help effectively tell the Stride story
- Owning our partner success strategy and work with partners to launch and optimize their efforts to effectively enroll their communities in Stride’s products
- Driving our overall partner strategy and product roadmap
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves
- 3-5 years experience in a partner marketing role at a B2B / SaaS company, ideally working with HR/Benefits departments
- Experience developing B2B lead-gen marketing campaigns
- Experience developing sales materials and tools for B2B sales organizations
- Experience developing customer success strategies & tools
- Experience working with enterprise companies on marketing programs. Proficient with key marketing technologies & platforms
- Analytical, results-oriented mindset with strong creative streak
- Strong written communication skill set. Ability to work cross-functionally with product, engineering and design
Desired Characteristics/ Nice-to-Haves
- Experience marketing to independent workers e.g. consultants, freelancers, real estate agents
- Experience working at a company during a growth inflection point
We help people who work for themselves save time and money on things like insurance and taxes by providing simple, easy to use software, tools and services. The world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms like Uber, Etsy, Airbnb, Instacart, Postmates, Rover, TaskRabbit, Care.com, and others use Stride to help recruit, retain and motivate their communities of independent workers.
We're located in the heart of San Francisco's SOMA district and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!