Senior Product Designer
Product & Design
Stride Health is looking for a Product Designer to translate the needs of people who work for themselves into delightful product experiences. You’re a tireless advocate for our customers who thrives on developing new consumer insights that help shape our product roadmap and deliver a differentiated user experience that customers love. Your design skills are well-rounded and you’re comfortable with everything from user research and wireframing to putting pixel-perfect finishing touches on visual designs (even if you enjoy or are stronger at one aspect of the design process). In this role, you’ll be responsible for owning a core part of our consumer product experience end-to-end, collaborating daily with our engineers, data scientists, product managers, and marketers to continually evolve the value we deliver to our customers.
- Be THE advocate for our customers and their needs, helping identify and communicate consumer insights that drive our product strategy and execution.
- Translate customer needs and product requirements into high-quality, mobile-first designs across multiple platforms (web, iOS, and Android).
- Turn complex tasks and decisions into delightfully simple user experiences that build trust and drive our engagement and conversion metrics.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering within fast-paced, 2-week agile sprints to drive iterative product enhancements that effectively balance user experience, business objectives, and scope.
- Partner with our Marketing and Brand team to incorporate brand voice and identity into the user experience.
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves
- 6 years in a Product Design or equivalent role for consumer software products.
- BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing across all platforms: iOS, Android, and responsive web.
- Strong grounding in a consistent, repeatable design process framework.
- World class user research and consumer insights skill-set.
- Knack for turning complex problems and tasks into simple, easy-to-use UX.
- Analytical mindset, a desire to validate design decisions with data, and a need to relentlessly measure the impact of those design decisions with clear success metrics.
- Experience designing for highly personalized, data-rich experiences.
- Ability to use visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize projects, proactively communicate progress, and deliver on time.
- A terrific attitude, strong communication skills, and energy to spare.
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Care.com, and others, and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!