Head of Talent
Stride Health is seeking a top notch Head of Talent to work with our hiring leaders and employees to ensure we are attracting and hiring bright, creative and collaborative team members. We are at an inflection point in our growth, and this is an exciting opportunity to craft the future of the company. You will need to understand the various aspects of Stride's current business and future dreams in order to be an inspiring leader on all things Recruiting. We're looking for someone with full-cycle recruiting experience who can define and drive both strategic and operational initiatives related to the amazing team and culture we are building. Sounds like you? Read on…
- Partner with employees and hiring managers to make stellar hires across the organization
- Build, finesse, monitor, and analyze a pipeline of candidates for each Stride team across multiple channels
- Optimize and manage our ATS, Lever (or advise on and supervise an ATS migration if you prefer another)
- Streamline communication between teams and candidates throughout the hiring process
- Collaborate with other members of the PeopleOps team to cultivate a rich candidate-to-employee experience
- Be our internal expert and advisor in the world of recruiting - tell us what we're missing and help us fill the gaps
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Strong understanding of the importance of analytics to create, manage, and adjust a hiring program
- Strong intuition for identifying and creatively sourcing talent
- Experience working in high-growth technology companies
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions
- Ability to train managers and employees on sourcing, screening, and interview practices
- Willingness to give and receive tough feedback with grace and a sense of humor
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
Desired Characteristics/ Nice-to-Haves
- Experience leading unique or outside-the-box recruiting programming
- A strong network within the tech industry
- An interest in helping people who work for themselves
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Care.com, and others, and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
Please upload a resume *and* cover letter when you submit your application!