Sr Software Engineer - Front End
Stride empowers consumers to make decisions about their health coverage in a way unparalleled by anyone else.
As a Front-End Engineer on our Healthcare Marketplace team, you'll join a highly collaborative scrum team building a wide variety of web experiences on top of our platform. You'll drive architectural, product and technological decisions for user-facing features in the health care application funnel.
At Stride, we strive to foster a culture of transparency and inclusiveness, we aim to execute quickly, and we are committed to doing the right thing for our end users. We value team members who are lifelong learners, passionate about continuous improvement for themselves and for the team around them.
Come be part of the team that is enabling consumers to make decisions about their health in a way that's useful and unlike anything they’ve ever experienced before!
- Improve the existing application built using React, build new components and page layouts.
- Own the look and feel of Stride's responsive site.
- Stay current on the latest features and trends that will keep our site fresh.
- Work closely with the design team and know that your opinions can steer feature design.
- Turn design mockups into reusable components to facilitate rapid prototyping.
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves
- 4+ years of front end experience working for a software or product company
- Expert knowledge of responsive web design best practices
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessing languages
- Strong attention to detail and a critical eyePrior experience with NodeJS a big plus!
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Care.com, and others, and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!