QA Automation Engineer - Python and Selenium
We help people who work for themselves save time and money on things like insurance and taxes by providing simple, easy to use software, tools and services. The world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms like Uber, Etsy, Airbnb, Instacart, Postmates, Rover, TaskRabbit, Care.com, and others use Stride to help recruit, retain and motivate their communities of independent workers.
We're located in the heart of San Francisco's South Park district and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
About the role:
Stride Health seeks a QA Automation Engineer to help shape its bright future! We're a high-energy, tight-knit team that's empowering consumers to make decisions about their health coverage in a way unparalleled by anyone else. We are committed to hitting bold technological and revenue goals. That's where you come in.
- Be the owner for what Quality means at Stride
- Build out and own testing infrastructure for web, iOS, and Android applications
- Help maintain web crawlers that are critical to Stride’s success
- Maintain and write tests cases on business requirements
- Support a lean engineering team with 80% Automation, 20% Manual
- Write up bug reports with clear reproducible steps
- 2+ years of coding in python and experience with selenium
- Experience in manual testing of user interfaces and backend systems
- A passion for Quality
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-platform
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
At Stride we work hard, sweat the details, and enjoy life away from computer, too. We are a diverse group that celebrates and supports our differences. Our benefits include a competitive salary and equity package, health, dental, and vision plans, a kitchen stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, a stipend for wellness programs, commuter benefits, flexible vacation time, parental leave, a culture of learning and development, a dog-friendly office environment, and more!