Product Operations Associate
Stride Health’s vision is to create economic security for everyone who works for themselves. We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them the economic security they need to thrive.
We’re looking for a Product Operations Associate to join our marketplace operations team, and help support and scale up our suite of insurance products. In this role, you’ll own the insurance product data pipeline, and be responsible for stocking our marketplace with data. You’ll be the go to expert on our health plan data, and own creation of best in class, high quality data that powers our health plan recommendation engine and is behind the products we sell. You’re a critical thinker who loves to tackle hard problems with an eye to improving business processes. As part of the marketplace operations team, you’ll also support our enrollment and revenue operations.
- Manage the product data pipeline, and stock our health insurance marketplace. Identify issues and resolve them by evaluating against existing requirements
- Analyze, design, and improve business processes and data flow. Maintain existing ETL streams with perspective on where to optimize processes
- Analyze new and existing data sources for the data warehouse
- Manage relationships with external data partners and manage external team of contractors during high growth season
- Create source to target mappings and workflows to load data from relational databases, flat file sources, healthcare industry file formats, and internal legacy systems
- Own and create system requirement documentation, quality requirements, process flows, processing requirements (business rules, aggregation, transformation), user acceptance test cases, user manuals, and general system documentation
- Create standardization of product operation workflows
Recipe for Success
- 2-3 years experience in a systems analyst, data analyst, quantitative skills based role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge of databases. Able to write and troubleshoot SQL queries.
- Experience with ETL and data movement
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data transformation, conceptual data modeling, data transformation and metadata management
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, with strong problem-solving abilities
Cherries on Top
- Familiarity with SDLC, agile, etc
- Degree in quantitative field
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day. Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Care.com, and others, and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners. Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
This is a full time position located in San Francisco, CA. Stride is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Stride considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.