Growth Marketing Manager
We help people who work for themselves save time and money on things like insurance and taxes by providing simple, easy to use software, tools and services. The world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms like Uber, Etsy, Airbnb, Instacart, Postmates, Rover, TaskRabbit, Care.com, and others use Stride to help recruit, retain and motivate their communities of independent workers.
We're located in the heart of San Francisco's South Park district and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
About the Role
We’re on a mission to help people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, and we’re looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative Growth Marketing Manager to supercharge our efforts to acquire new users and retain existing ones.
- Drive organic growth by optimizing our non-technical SEO and ASO efforts
- Efficiently acquire users via paid social, search and display channels
- Own our email marketing strategy and execution
- Perform results analysis and share findings broadly across the company
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves
- 2-5 years experience in a growth marketing role at a consumer internet company
- Proficient with key marketing technologies & platforms
- Analytical, results-oriented mindset with strong creative streak
- Strong written communication skill set
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, engineering and design
Desired Characteristics/ Nice-to-Haves
- Experience marketing to independent workers e.g. consultants, freelancers, real estate agents
- Experience working at a company during a growth inflection point
At Stride we work hard, sweat the details, and enjoy life away from computer, too. We are a diverse group that celebrates and supports our differences. Our benefits include a competitive salary and equity package, health, dental, and vision plans, a kitchen stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, a stipend for wellness programs, commuter benefits, flexible vacation time, parental leave, a culture of learning and development, a dog-friendly office environment, and more!