Growth Marketing Manager
We’re on a mission to help people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, and we’re looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative Growth Marketing Manager to supercharge our efforts to acquire new users and retain existing ones.
- Drive organic growth by optimizing our non-technical SEO and ASO efforts
- Efficiently acquire users via paid social, search and display channels
- Own our email marketing strategy and execution
- Perform results analysis and share findings broadly across the company
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves
- 2-5 years experience in a growth marketing role at a consumer internet company
- Proficient with key marketing technologies & platforms
- Analytical, results-oriented mindset with strong creative streak
- Strong written communication skill set
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, engineering and design
Desired Characteristics/ Nice-to-Haves
- Experience marketing to independent workers e.g. consultants, freelancers, real estate agents
- Experience working at a company during a growth inflection point
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Care.com, and others, and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!