Executive Assistant / Office Lead
Stride is seeking a passionate individual to serve as an Executive Assistant / Office Lead. You will support our CEO and other key executives, coupled with managing internal office and community events. If you love supporting people and helping build company culture this role is ideal for you. This role is on the People Operations Team. As such you will have the opportunity to provide additional support and collaborate on culture & team projects. Your impact is measured in the increased productivity and success of the entire organization.
You’ll define and execute on delivering a world-class experience for everyone walking through our doors, starting with our own team. You are the pinnacle of reliability, are highly organized, a strategic thinker with strong judgement. Strong interpersonal and organizational communication skills and attention to detail are key to this role.
- Organize and manage multiple calendars, and proactively identify ways to help improve executive & team productivity
- Go beyond calendars to assist our CEO to track and drive completion of key deliverables across the organization
- Coordinate meetings, schedule team development activities and plan team events
- Own office process & improvement project management to invest in continuing to improve our a collaborative work environment
- Manage office vendor relationships
- Coordinate travel arrangements
Recipe for Success
- Power Owner: Demonstrated ability to take initiative. Owning projects from start to finish delivering quality results. 3+ years of professional experience as an EA (within a fast-paced, startup environment) and/or working directly with senior leaders
- Fearless Teamwork: Strong problem solver, with the ability to work independently with minimal direction. Expert knowledge of Google Suite. Comfortable using both MAC and PCs.
- Built on Relationships: Team player with a positive attitude, high emotional IQ, sense of humor and a passion for people and process
- Built to Last: Take initiative and exercises good judgment, high level of discretion, and integrity
- Diversity Fuels Us: Interest in joining a diverse community with a passion of strengthening diversity efforts on all fronts
Cherries on Top
- Experience working in an early stage fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with supporting executives
- Bachelor’s Degree
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we’ve been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we’re focused on building the world’s first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our products are integrated into the world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Airbnb, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, and many others partners. We are backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners. Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
This is a full time position located in San Francisco, CA. Stride is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Stride considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.