Strider Team (HQ) – General /
Hi, we’re Strider!
We are founded by a team of humans who have worked within entertainment and games for decades, and we have some thoughts. During our time within these worlds, we’ve come to realize the creative process is broken. This has sparked a desire to bring the love of the story-telling process back to the communities who love them.
With these thoughts in mind, it helped us form some of our core beliefs:
- Everyone is a storyteller
- Creating stories together is more fun than doing it alone
- Making things can feel more like a game
- People should be rewarded for their contributions
- Capybaras are amazing creatures who bring chill relaxation wherever they roam
To harness the creative power of communities to be productive together, with new, transparent ways of getting everybody compensated for their efforts.
Strider was born from our desire to make collaborative storytelling easier, more fun, and super social. We want to provide communities with the tools they need to tell stories and build worlds together.
ABOUT FUTURE ROLES
First and foremost, thanks for checking us out! We’re steadily growing so if you don’t yet see an open role but wish for us to reach out when we do, add your info here! :)
As a quick note, we understand that applying to any role is a bit scary. From here onwards, read knowing that this is ideally what we want but what we are seeking is more than just a list.
- Ability to work independently (we’re a small team so your thoughts & expertise matter… a lot!).
- A passion for games or other interactive experiences and entertainment (movies, games, music).
- Experience or interest in web3 and related technologies.
- (Pending the Role) Full-time or Contract is OK.
As mentioned, the above is just a list. We want to assess ALL of you, including who you are and the potential of who you can be. If you have some or all of what we're seeking, please apply! :)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Work Hours; team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Home Office and Hardware Allowance
- (+/-) 20 Company Holidays Per Year
- Modern tools and processes, and co-workers who are on the cutting edge of innovation in product development
- Some of the most seasoned and thoughtful managers you’ll ever work with
- An Amazing Team :)
At Strider, we are dedicated to building not just a product, but a workplace that values and promotes creativity and the diversity of people & thoughts. Our hugest asset is our global team, and we want to make sure that we are fueling an authentic workplace, where each individual can feel a sense of belonging.
Strider provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.