Customer Success Operations Intern (Paid & Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Operations & Administration /
At Strive we build products and programs to transform managers into leaders, helping them build meaning, belonging and opportunity for themselves and their teams. Learn more about our mission here.
Strive was founded in 2017 by a team who had worked at YouTube, Minerva, LinkedIn and Amazon. Large companies (Airbnb, Pinterest, Intuit) and growth-stage startups (Chime, TripActions, Guild) alike use Strive to develop emerging leaders.
Strive's remote-friendly, cohort-based training experience combines 360 assessments, Zoom-based classes led by vetted executive coaches, application challenges and ongoing nudges to ensure learners don't just absorb lessons in a classroom but actually change their behavior in the real world. 90% of participants and 100% of buyers say they would be disappointed if they could no longer learn through Strive.
About the Role
As an Operations Intern, you will work directly with the Program Manager, Colette Brown, on a number of operations-related projects for coaches, customers, and employees. This is a role for someone in their final year of university who is interested in developing an understanding of and skillset for working at early-stage companies.
- Conduct thorough research on the coaching market to develop a strategic plan for recruiting, hiring, and training facilitators
- Complete operationally-intensive tasks to support the program and customer success teams in payments, organization, and efficacy
- Pitch in wherever needed to ensure that Strive operates smoothly and effectively
- NOTE: We do not have any functional requirements for this role. We believe a little bit of slope makes up for a lot of intercept, and care much more about your intellectual ability and potential than past experience.
- Must currently be in their final year as an Undergraduate student within the US
- Detail-oriented project manager who can maintain multiple complex details in order at once
- Structured problem solver who wants to take initiative in their work
- High conscientiousness, with strong follow through and reliability
- Clear communicator, particularly written
Why consider this role
- Learn from great people – you will work alongside Strive's customer success team, and with our coaches, getting exposure to passionate professionals who will help you develop strong functional and operational skills
- Impact – Strive improves the lives of our students and their direct reports, increasing meaning, belonging and opportunity. Help us impact the world!
- Professional exposure – This is an entry-point to many different career paths – Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, Recruiting. Hopefully, you'll walk away from the experience with a better sense of what you like and don't like!
- Team – It's hard to express this on a JD, but we've built a particularly diverse, thoughtful, supportive, and connected team and tribe working together. Work will be meaningful and enjoyable – we practice what we preach.
- Compensated for experience – This will be a paid part-time internship.