Lehi, UT /
About the Company:
Named a Forbes Fintech 50, Stronghold’s mission is to improve financial access by powering innovative payment and financial services solutions through our open APIs. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments and reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money.
We are seeking team players who can evolve with the company as we scale and add new products. We are a team of technologists and industry experts who take a data-driven and innovative approach to solving problems. We power possibilities for our customers by bringing the best talent together in an open and collaborative work environment that rewards curiosity and grit.
Stronghold is proud of its SF Bay Area and New Zealand roots and strives to build a diverse team to serve our ecosystem better while staying true to our core values. Our core values are to Be Self Aware, Have Good Judgment, Be Curious, Seek Innovation, Excellent Communication, High Impact, Be Bold, Be Selfless, Be Accountable, Be Honest, and Show Grit.
About the Role:
Stronghold is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Account Executive to sell Stronghold's payment solutions. The ideal candidate has a consultative mindset and thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Our Account Executive will deep dive into prospective customers' organizations, business needs, operating procedures, and objectives in order to acquire new customers and/or increase current customers' utilization of Stronghold's platform.
What You'll Do
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers
- Prospect for new customers, build and deliver product presentations, and develop sales proposals
- Become and expert and speak fluently about the complex and dynamic space of payments
- Develop subject matter knowledge and communicate Stronghold's value proposition to prospects
- Provide productive feedback to cross-functional teams (ex: Product Development) to enable continuous improvement of our platform and products
- Nurture a full pipeline of business and spend time with prospects throughout the sales process
- Ensure that all interactions and communications between Stronghold and its customers are of the highest qualityBecome a product expert across our platform and understand our competitive landscape
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, preferably in Fintech
- Excellent communication, research, and presentation skills
- Stronghold organization skills with a high standards for timeliness, responsiveness, and follow-up
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Active listener with the ability to gather customer needs and translate them into Stronghold solutions
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical depending on business needs
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5. Determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in
- Hybrid Work Environment: We embrace the hybrid in-office and work-from-home culture
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and lifelong learning are core values at Stronghold, we want to provide you with the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual
- Flexible Vacation: We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time-off you need that works for you
The base salary for this position is $75,000 - $90,000 while taking into consideration factors such as relevant experience, skillset and qualifications for the role, and location. Stronghold currently offers health benefits for eligible employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, Stronghold does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, Stronghold considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Stronghold also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.