Remote - Worldwide /
Who we are
Stronghold is an early-stage financial services company on a mission to provide fast, secure, and accessible financial services for all by building infrastructure for virtual payment networks. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments and reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money.
Who you are
You are a problem solver and design leader with experience in implementing the entire design process from start to finish and have experience working in a hybrid, cross-functional environment. You are flexible, have no trouble managing multiple projects at a time, and you thrive on learning in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’ve worked with design, product and engineering teams before and understand the collaboration that goes into building effective products that create seamless user experiences. You have experience in both UI and UX design and understand the purpose of both focuses. You can take charge and enjoy working on smaller teams that may require you to get out of your comfort zone.
Product design is somewhat new for Stronghold. We have been working with a contractor for the last year who has helped us reposition our brand and lay down some general design guidelines, update user interfaces and manage various design duties. We are ready to take our product design efforts to the next level. The efforts you would be leading are:
- Help our Head of Design create and implement unifying design principles and communications across all our products as well as future products.
- Help create, implement and evolve a design language/system that effectively drives our design efforts in the right direction to help us meet our OKRs.
- Help implement and manage UI, UX design processes and product design workflows.
- 5+ years of experience within product, UI, UX and/or design leadership roles.
- Strong experience and knowledge with commonly used product design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, Flowmapp, UXpin, etc.
- We are open to the best tools with the most effective workflow.
- Experience with the full cycle design process including: user journeys, site mapping, user flows, personas, prototyping, wireframing, mock ups, UI, UX.
- Experience with Webflow
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience within the Fintech, blockchain industry3D design and/or Animation